Why it’s Good Stuff
Maia has been talking about the miracle that is this homeopathic cold remedy for years, and we are so excited to now be offering Umcka in our online store! Here are Maia’s thoughts on Umcka.
Umcka Cold + Flu Orange Chewable
Convenient tablets for cold and flu relief.
Umcka Cold + Flu Orange Chewable Tablets combines Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X and Alpha CF into one great-tasting, non-drowsy, multi-action cold and flu formula. The delicious, convenient tablets are easy to pack and carry with you, so you can take them at a moment’s notice. Plus, they can be used for children ages 6 and up. The chewable tablets are also available in berry flavor.
Clinically tested Umcka with Alpha CF combined into one complete, multi-action formula.
- Umcka Cold + Flu shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
- Alpha CF (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-symptom relief of colds and flu.††
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
Why Umcka® Cold+Flu?
Sometimes you’re not sure if it’s a cold or flu.
Cold and flu symptoms can be so similar; it can be difficult to determine the cause of your discomfort. Umcka Cold + Flu formulas combine two medicines (Umcka Pelargonium sidoides and the Alpha® CF blend) to tackle both cold and flu.†† Trust these products for maximum relief from:
- Minor Aches/Pains††
- Congestion/stuffy nose††
- Sneezing/Runny Nose††
- Sore Throat††
Homeopathic – Multi-action, non-drowsy cold and flu formula.
citric acid, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, natural flavors, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol