What Makes This Good Stuff
A member of Under the Nile renowned collection of stuffed organic fruits and veggies toys, Mr. Asparagus is destined to be baby’s favorite. Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, they’re safe for little foodies. Created to encourage healthy eating habits in babies and kids, this is the one time you want your kids to play with their food! Inspired by Under the Nile’s commitment to sustainable agriculture, the collection of fruit and veggies are STEM toys for future scientists and environmentalists.
The center of Under the Nile 13 Villages Project, our fruits and veggies give back to an initiative created by our co-founder Janice Masoud, to provide safe and healthy work for women in rural Egypt. Each fruit and veggies is made by women of different villages in Egypt that you can learn more about HERE.
* Measures 7″ tall
* Sustainably made from scraps from leftover clothing production
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of Under the Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make their goods are treated well and paid fairly.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer, usually within two business days of order receipt.
Under the Nile is a family business that uses 100% organic Egyptian cotton. From the planting of the organic seeds through cultivation, weaving and sewing, Under the Nile is dedicated to respecting the people in the process, making sure they receive a living wage, education, and health care.