What Makes This Good Stuff
The Under the Nile Duck Towel Toy is a super soft organic cotton friend for your baby. Made with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, this baby duck stuffed animal is pure from the inside out and completely safe for little mouths. Ideal gift for a new mom or a new baby.
* Measures 5″ tall sitting
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your stuffed duck toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Organic stuffed animal toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your baby duck stuffed animal in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some organic stuffed animal toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do not soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of Under the Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer, usually within two business days of order receipt.
Under the Nile is a family business that uses 100% organic Egyptian cotton. From the planting of the organic seeds through cultivation, weaving and sewing, Under the Nile is dedicated to respecting the people in the process, making sure they receive a living wage, education, and health care.