Why it’s Good Stuff
A cozy faux fur baby gift set, this unisex baby gift bag features a super soft faux fur baby stroller blanket and matching sherpa snuggle sheep toy, perfect for outdoors and cooler weather.
Every item in this faux fur baby blanket gift set is made in Egypt at a sustainable Certified Fair Trade facility without the use of pesticides or chemicals throughout the entire production process. These items are free from toxins, including absolutely NO Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead.
This limited gift set contains:
- 1 Faux Fur Stroller Blanket 30″ x 40″
- 1 Faux Fur Sherpa Snuggle Sheep Toy
Please follow the specific care instructions on your item for the best wear
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Warm iron as needed
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of Under the Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make their goods are treated well and paid fairly.
Under the Nile is a family business that uses 100% organic Egyptian cotton. From the planting of the organic seeds through cultivation, weaving and sewing, Under the Nile is dedicated to respecting the people in the process, making sure they receive a living wage, education, and health care.