Under the Nile Organic Cotton Stuffed Monkey
This organic cotton stuffed monkey toy is a super soft and makes the perfect cuddle buddy for your baby or toddler with its long dangly arms and legs. Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, this stuffed Monkey doll is pure from the inside out.
Only 2 left in stock
Brand: Under the Nile
Why it’s Good Stuff
Under the Nile Organic Cotton Stuffed Monkey toy is a super soft organic cotton toy that makes the perfect cuddle buddy for your baby or toddler with its long dangly arms and legs. Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, this stuffed Monkey doll is pure from the inside out.
* Measures 11″ long
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Organic cotton dolls and toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All Under The Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
Under the Nile is a family business that uses 100% organic Egyptian cotton. From the planting of the organic seeds through cultivation, weaving and sewing, Under the Nile is dedicated to respecting the people in the process, making sure they receive a living wage, education, and health care.
Blue & White Stripes, Multicolor Stripe, Pink & White Stipes