Under the Nile – Organic Cotton Swaddle Blanket – 2 Pack
Under the Nile Organic Cotton Swaddle blankets are made without bleaches, dyes or perfumes. The perfect versatile baby blanket.
Brand: Under the Nile
Made to swaddle your baby in warmth, these swaddle blankets are an essential for every baby. Made of butter soft organic Egyptian combed cotton, this blue and white baby blanket is as gentle as a mom’s touch while hugging your baby in snug warmth.
* Each organic baby swaddle blanket measures 34″ x 34″
* 2 pack contains 1 solid organic white blanket and 1 pale blue stripe or sage green stripe blanket
WHY WE MADE THIS
The perfect versatile blanket to use for swaddling, stroller cover, nursing, the car seat, and can even be used as a toddler blankie.
Please follow the specific care instructions on your baby garment for the best wear
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Warm iron as needed
- Shrinkage rate of 6% – because all of our products are free of chemical finishes, we accommodate for shrinkage with a little extra room.
Please do not tumble dry if you wish to avoid shrinkage.
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All Under The Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
Under the Nile is a family business that uses 100% organic Egyptian cotton. From the planting of the organic seeds through cultivation, weaving and sewing, Under the Nile is dedicated to respecting the people in the process, making sure they receive a living wage, education, and health care.