What Makes This Good Stuff
Luxury home basics, the new collection of organic towels are super soft for sensitive skin. Our extra large bath towels are available in an assortment of colors and are made of super absorbent organic cotton, so now even mom and dad get some butter soft basics.
This soft and eco-friendly organic Egyptian cotton bath towel has been lovingly crafted in a Certified Fair Trade facility without the use of pesticides or chemicals.
* Measures 59″x 39″
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your towel for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of Under The Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
- This product includes 2 towels
- This product ships directly from the manufacturer, usually within two business days of order receipt.
- Under the Nile is a family business that uses 100% organic Egyptian cotton. From the planting of the organic seeds through cultivation, weaving and sewing, Under the Nile is dedicated to respecting the people in the process, making sure they receive a living wage, education, and health care.