What Makes This Good Stuff
These soft and eco-friendly organic cotton baby lamb toys are lovingly made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps, making it sustainable and pure from the inside out. Completely all organic, the Scrappy Sheep are wonderfully soft to the touch and designed to last a lifetime. They also make the perfect breathable lovies! Crafted with meticulous attention to detail.
* Measures 8″ tall
* Under the Nile baby lamb toys are made from 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps leftover from clothing production. Wastefulness is not in their nature, so every chance they get to upcycle, you bet they’re going to take it!
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- These eco baby toys are made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our eco baby toys are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
Under the Nile is a family business that uses 100% organic Egyptian cotton. From the planting of the organic seeds through cultivation, weaving and sewing, Under the Nile is dedicated to respecting the people in the process, making sure they receive a living wage, education, and health care.