Your cart is currently empty!
I hope you’re having a great July! Are you partaking in any plastic-free product challenges? If so, here are seven swaps to consider, from plastic wrap to face cream. I promise, not one of these changes will feel like a sacrifice in terms of product performance. Each plastic-free product below will work just as well as whatever you’re using now, but you’ll feel less guilty using them.
You can easily go plastic-free with the following swaps:
- Getting rid of plastic wrap now entails zero sacrifice because this compostable wrap performs exactly the same way as Saran Wrap.
- You can make popsicles all summer without any plastic involved with this kit of popsicle molds.
- Lotion bars come in plastic-free packaging, and I actually have come to prefer the feel (and scent) of these luxurious bars to my old bottled lotion.
- Stasher bags have completely changed lunch-packing and food storage in our home–we no longer use Ziploc bags at all.
- Kids love Magnatiles, and these wooden magnetic blocks mean that building can now be plastic-free!
- You don’t need to carry plastic sippy cups around any more thanks to these genius silicone tops that fit on any cup.
- Instead of a plastic tub of face cream, try one that is stored in glass, like this one.
Shop This Story
Like what you see above? Here are some of our favorite plastic-free products in our store….
Full Circle Compostable Garbage Bags – 13 Gallon$9.99 — or subscribe and save up to 5%Quick View
Full Circle Compostable Cling Wrap – 100sq ft Roll Perforated$6.99Quick View
Moon Valley Organics Herbal Lotion Bars$11.99Quick View
Life Without Plastic Freezycup Stainless Steel Popsicle KitProduct on saleQuick View
Tegu Classics Magnetic Wooden Blocks 14-Piece SetProduct on saleQuick View
GoSili Universal Silicone Sippy Top-2 Pack$8.99Quick View
Life Without Plastic – Individual Stainless Steel Straw with Pouch and Brush$11.00Quick View
Stasher Reusable Silicone Bags$9.99 – $12.99Quick View
Farmaesthetics Nourishing Herbal CreamProduct on sale— or subscribe and save up to 5%Quick View
We’d love to know what you are using in your homes to go plastic-free this July.