Plastic-Free Product Swaps
I hope you’re having a great July! Are you partaking in any plastic-free product challenges? If so, here are seven swaps to consider, from plastic wrap to face cream. I promise, not one of these changes will feel like a sacrifice in terms of product performance. Each plastic-free product below will work just as well as whatever you’re using now, but you’ll feel less guilty using them.
You can easily go plastic-free with the following swaps:
- Getting rid of plastic wrap now entails zero sacrifice because this compostable wrap performs exactly the same way as Saran Wrap.
- You can make popsicles all summer without any plastic involved with this kit of popsicle molds.
- Lotion bars come in plastic-free packaging, and I actually have come to prefer the feel (and scent) of these luxurious bars to my old bottled lotion.
- Stasher bags have completely changed lunch-packing and food storage in our home–we no longer use Ziploc bags at all.
- Kids love Magnatiles, and these wooden magnetic blocks mean that building can now be plastic-free!
- You don’t need to carry plastic sippy cups around any more thanks to these genius silicone tops that fit on any cup.
- Instead of a plastic tub of face cream, try one that is stored in glass, like this one.
Shop This Story
Like what you see above? Here are some of our favorite plastic-free products in our store….
We’d love to know what you are using in your homes to go plastic-free this July.
Maia, Founder & CEO
Note: This article contains affiliate links or sponsored content, which means that if you make a purchase, we may earn a commission. We only recommend products that meet our strict standards for non-toxicity and that we use (or want to use!) ourselves. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make Good Stuff!
If you’re enjoying this guide, sign up for our newsletter to be alerted when we publish or update our Safe Product Guides.