What Makes This Good Stuff
Plastic-free and leak-proof, ECOlunchbox’s Splash Pod snack container is made from steel and silicone. It’s designed for families that love non-toxic stainless steel ECOlunchboxes but crave the leak-free convenience of plastic lids.
Not only will our Splash Pod make your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner, the food container is practical and easy to use. The rectangular shape of this food container makes it ideal for long narrow foods.
ECOlunchbox’s Splash Pod can help families reduce their dependence on plastics to safeguard against exposure to plastic toxins, such as bisphenol-A (BPA).
- Capacity 8 oz. (1 cup)
- Measures 4 inches long x 2.75” wide x 2” tall
- Container weighs 2.5 oz. with tare weight printed on the bottom for ease of use at delis and other restaurants that charge by weight.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked nesting for compact storage
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe
- Not for use in the microwave
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China