12 Last Minute Gift Ideas
You don’t have to be a procrastinator to be behind with gift giving this year!
I’m doing much less in-person shopping, and shipping times are taking forEVER! Because I’m not seeing most of my family in person, I’m waiting for the gifts I bought online to arrive, then wrapping them, then reshipping to recipients. In other words, I should have finished all my shopping weeks ago, but here we are.
If you also have a more gifts to buy, the instant ideas below will hopefully be helpful. Please share your own ideas, too!
- Monthly Creativity Crate. We’ve had so much fun with all of the subscription kits from Kiwi. (If you have older kids, Doodle is the best one for crafty kids ages nine and up.) From $16 a month.
- Meal Delivery for Longevity. Because you want them all to live forever, right? From $138. Use code GIMME20 for 20% off.
- Annual Membership to Alo Moves. My favorite at-home fitness, yoga, and meditation. $99.
- Gift Certificate for Our Store. I’m biased, but I feel like this is the best gift on this list! Let them pick whatever they want from our online store–which is full of hand-picked non-toxic products that I’ve personally used and loved. From $25.
- Meal Kits. Green Chef has keto, plant-powered, and omnivore options. From $6 per serving.
- Thrive Market Annual Membership. A Costco-meets-Whole Foods-meets-Amazon shopping experience, with hard-to-find healthful foods delivered at steeply discounted prices. $59.
- Plant-Based Meals from Sakara. A super nutritious, plant-based meal delivery service that makes for a perfect post-holiday cleanse. From $195. Use code XOMAIA for 20% off.
- A Smarter Vitamin Subscription. Includes the exact high-quality nutrients that most people need, and none of the usual junk that we don’t. A subscription or even a one-month supply makes a great gift–and they now have formulas for teenagers and men.
- Soccer Pathways Consulting. The perfect gift for teens hoping to play NCAA soccer. Mention Gimme the Good Stuff and Coach Cory will waive the $100 initiation fee. From $89 a month.
- Sun Basket Organic Meals Delivered. The delicious meals practically make themselves. $200 will provide two weeks of dinners.
- Clean Wine Subscription. You can subscribe a friend, or just send them one shipment of a few hangover-free bottles of organic wine. Every bottle is lab-tested for purity and taste-tested for drinkability. (Using the link above will get you a penny bottle if you want a subscription for yourself!). From $88.
Maia, Founder & CEO
Note: This article contains affiliate links or sponsored content, which means that if you make a purchase, we may earn a commission. We only recommend products that meet our strict standards for non-toxicity and that we use (or want to use!) ourselves. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make Good Stuff!