2023 Natural Easter Basket Ideas
Easter is one of my favorite holidays, and I used to go all-out when the boys were little. Now, it’s harder to find things that I find pretty and toxin-free and that they can also be excited about (although these cookies work for us both).
Twenty-two of my favorite natural Easter gifts for kids of varying ages are pictured above. Here’s why I love this stuff…
- Silicone Fillable Eggs. Finally! The perfect replacement for plastic eggs on Easter morning. From $12
- Crinkly Bunny Blankie. Made from soft organic cotton velour and fuzzy sherpa. $15
- Wooden Eggs Craft Kit. Paint these wooden eggs with the included natural paints. $17
- Rabbit Riding Toy. Made from natural wood and non-toxic paint. $140
- Bunny Notecards. Printed on luxe paper and a perfect gift for newborns though teens. From $27
- Embroidered Crewneck. Made from 100% organic cotton with raglan sleeves. $34
- Organic Cotton Bunny. Hand sewn eyes, nose, and smile details. $24
- Mini Easter Rattle. Made of certified organic cotton with a corn fiber filler. $8
- Egg Coloring Kit. This complete kit includes grass-growing supplies. $12
- Colored Pencils. Eco-friendly pencils perfect for travel. $4
- Easter Wreath. Hand-felted and certified by The World Fair Trade Organization. $55
- Easter Coloring Book. Filled with cute Easter-themed illustrations, perfect for egg hunt season. $18
- Organic PJs. With adorable bunnies on 100% organic cotton. $52
- Organic Easter Book. Made of organic cotton with intricate embroidery detail that encourages healthy eating habits. $40
- Organic Bubble Bath. Provides gently scented bubbles for extra sensitive skin. $17
- Natural Nail Polish Gift Bags. Toxin-free, eco-friendly, and designed for all ages. From $10
- Bilingual Egg Puzzle. Crafted from sustainably harvested rubberwood and finished with water-based stains. $12
- Chocolate Quinoa Eggs. With crunchy quinoa, organic milk chocolate, and a touch of pink Himalayan salt. $4
- Musical Eggs. Five brightly colored beechwood eggs, all with different sounds. $35
- Easter Egg Dye. Safe, natural egg dyes made from fruits, herbs, and veggies. $10
- Bunny Squeaker. Super soft organic cotton and perfect for tiny hands. $15
- Rainbow Silicone Toy. Made of 100% platinum silicone, making it safe as a teether. $23
6 More Resources for a Healthier Easter
- Want to grow your own grass? It’s easy and baby Wolfie shows you how here (above).
- While no one would call these a health food, Surf Sweets jelly beans are certainly better than Jelly Belly (the Trader Joe’s jelly beans are also good!).
- Babo’s organic skin- and hair-care products have a big bunny right on the bottles, so I always include them in Easter baskets. (And Carina has a chick!)
- I love Gerda Muller’s four season boards books, and the spring one is perfect for babies and preschoolers alike.
- Of course my mother always made chocolate (or perhaps it was carob) in the shape of a big bunny, using a stainless steel mold that seems to no longer be sold anywhere. These silicone molds are what I have used instead.
- If I had a baby I would so put this Carrot Top Baby Beanie on him or her. $18
Please comment with your own ideas for healthier, natural Easter!
Maia, Founder & CEO
Note: This article contains affiliate links or sponsored content, which means that if you make a purchase, we may earn a commission. We only recommend products that meet our strict standards for non-toxicity and that we use (or want to use!) ourselves. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make Good Stuff!