Why it’s Good Stuff
Filtering your water is one of the best things that you can do to reduce your families exposure to toxins. The Triple Fluoride Counter top Water Filter Systems are built to last for years are the prefect filter to insure that your water is clean. The counter top system installs quickly and easily and sits on the counter top for water on demand. Stylish, convenient, and effectively removes FLUORIDE and many contaminants from water.
Stainless Steel Triple Fluoride Water Filter System:
Water travels through 8 stages of filtration
- Stage 1. A solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC’s, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).*
- Stage 2. A FLUORIDE REMOVAL cartridge containing synthetic Aluminum Oxide absorbent media specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Capacity: 4500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons) .* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.* Also effectively removes lead and arsenic.
- In stages 3 and 8, water flows through pre and post one – micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
In stages 4 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals – copper and zinc (ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- Stage 6. Ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Stage 7. Granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM’s, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), PCB’s, MTBE’s and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
Choose Mega or Stainless Steel
Note: Stainless steel filtration systems may need periodic maintenance to prevent corrosion from hard water, water with high levels of nitrates and high levels of iron. To prevent and rid your system of corrosiveness, quarterly cleaning should be done. This can be done using 9% white vinegar and warm water. Sumps and caps (as applicable), should be cleaned and rinsed well.
Stainless Steel Triple Flouride Countertop Filter, Mega Triple Flouride Countertop Filter