What Makes This Good Stuff
Naturepedic’s organic cotton, 4-sided changing pad is a deluxe contoured pad, and features organic cotton filling and fabric. This changing pad comes with snap-screws, so it can easy be secured to any dresser-top. It also features a child safety buckle to keep your baby in place while you change her.
You know I am not a fan of any plastic, but the waterproof surface on Naturepedic’s changing pad is vinyl-free, and made from 100% food-grade polyethylene (the least toxic plastic).
The best part of this changing pad is that it meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards.
- Wipe clean waterproof surface is certified to not leach out harmful chemicals.
The 100% polyethylene waterproof surface keeps fluids out of the cotton pad. It provides a nontoxic, stain resistant, easy-to-clean waterproof surface. It’s a safe alternative to vinyl/PVC.
- Four-sided contoured design.
Helps keep baby securely on the pad.
- Safety buckle secures baby during diaper changes.
- Easy snap-screws affix pad to dresser for added security.
- Certified organic cotton fabric and filling.
Organic cotton is both natural and renewable. It is a healthier alternative to chemically treated foams often found in changing table pads.
- Air-Core™ technology is used for structural support.
An alternative to toxic polyurethane, Air-Core is made of 100% food-grade polyethylene, and provides a firm and comfortable base.
- Safe, hypoallergenic design is free from all harmful chemicals.
The Naturepedic pad is free of vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated/chlorinated flame retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs, and antibacterial/biocide treatments.
Fits most changing tables and dressers.
Measurements: 16.5” x 33” x 4”
Made in the U.S.A.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer, usually within 3-5 business days.