Pura’s design and development team recently took up the challenge of creating a superior plastic-free sippy cup spout. In accordance with the recommendations of leading pediatricians, this new XL Sipper was designed to be stiff and free flowing to support the natural development of teeth and gums in toddlers. Most silicone spouts are fragile, but Pura reinforced the tip of the spout to better withstand the teething instincts of growing toddlers. Lastly, these spouts are tinted blue so toddlers will not confuse the new “big boy/girl” spout with a baby nipple.
- 100% plastic-free toddler spout crafted from medical grade silicone
- Reinforced spout opening is much more durable than old spout
- Firmer silicone allows for free flow of liquids and natural formation of teeth and gums
- Tinted blue to differentiate from nipples
- Meets all FDA, CPSC, EN14350, European Commission 10/2011, German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines
- Patent-pending design
2 per box.