7 Healthy Father’s Day Gift Ideas
What are you getting your dads and husbands on June 20th? Here are seven healthy Father’s Day gift ideas that are toxin-free and planet-friendly…
- Organic boxers that are Fair-Trade and GOTS-certified, and also super soft.
- A grass-fed meat subscription that comes with free bacon for life (gross, I say, but my husband loves it) with every order.
- Natural wine that is low-sugar, delicious, and legit won’t cause a hangover.
- A cork yoga mat that is beautiful and free of the usual chemicals. Use code GIMME10 for 10% off your order.
- Red light clothing that turns sunlight into red and near-infrared light, both of which have proven health benefits. Use code GIMME5 for 5% off.
- A mega delicious coffee alternative that contains chaga, reishi, and lion’s mane mushrooms in addition to other super foods like cacao, turmeric, and black tea.
- A heart-shaped plant that’s specifically hard to kill.
Please share your own healthy Feather’s Day gift ideas below!
Maia, Founder & CEO
Note: This article contains affiliate links or sponsored content, which means that if you make a purchase, we may earn a commission. We only recommend products that meet our strict standards for non-toxicity and that we use (or want to use!) ourselves. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make Good Stuff!