What Makes This Good Stuff
An oval-shaped washable wool African rug, which combines short and long pile heights, plus a circling fringe finish in dark gray.
Lorena Canal’s WOOLABLE Karibu rug (“welcome” in Swahili) fits any space and is available in two sizes. Its design is based on the doors of the Masai villages, featuring tribal symbols in Gray and Natural color.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India