What Makes This Good Stuff
The Organic Cotton & Wool Dreamton is a White Lotus original futon.
- This 5″ futon is comprised of:
- A cotton core made up of 100% GOTS Organic Cotton layers.
- A wrapping of about Pure Wool around the Organic Cotton layered core.
- This futon is made primarily of organic cotton, with no chemical fire retardant. Organic cotton is soft to the touch but firm under pressure.
- This futon is medium-firm and supportive.
- We recommend putting it on a box spring set, platform bed, or on a bi-fold or tri-fold futon frame. or even using it as a floor bed. A slatted bed frame is recommended for air circulation and the slats should be at least 2.5″ wide and no more than 2″ apart from each other. When the slats are more than 2″ apart, that may affect the longevity and comfort of your futon mattress.
Flame retardant: Wool
The wool wrap also acts as a Natural Dust Mite repellant & Body temperature regulator: the wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during cold months.
Standard Futon Sizes & Weights
Lower weights generally reflect a Latex Core or Evergreen Foam Core futons, while higher weights are more typical of a Boulder Style (extra firm) futons. As all White Lotus Home products are unique, all dimensions and weights are approximate. A variation of up to 1″ in all directions is appropriate.
|Twin 5″ Futon
||39 x 75 x 5″
|65 – 75 lbs.
|XL Twin 5″ Futon
||39 x 80 x 5″
||70 – 80 lbs.
|Double/Full 5″ Futon
||54 x 75 x 5″
||80 – 90 lbs.
|Queen 5″ Futon
||60 x 80 x 5″
||95 – 115 lbs.
|King 5″ Futon
||76 x 80 x 5″
||135 – 160 lbs.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive (although often less!). This item is not eligible for expedited shipping.
All of White Lotus’s natural bedding products are handmade in the USA by skilled artisans at the time of your purchase. Because these are made one-at-a-time, most orders are shipped within two weeks, but it can take up to five weeks during periods of high-volume sales.
Please note that returns are only accepted if the product is unused and all returned White Lotus products will incur a 20% restocking fee.
White Lotus Home Extended Warranty: Your new White Lotus Home mattress is covered by a warranty for the life of the product based on its materials and design. Exact life expectancy is dependent on factors such as usage, regular flipping and rotating, and exposure to moisture. Due to the nature of White Lotus’s raw, minimally processed fibers, the item’s age may affect its qualification for our warranty.