What Makes This Good Stuff
- Immediate relief for itchy skin
- A rich, silky moisturizing skin protectant that helps prevent dry skin
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, or sumac, and insect bites. For use on mild to moderate eczema, or as directed by a physician.
- Made the way herbalists have been making natural eczema cream for millennia, with an infusion of organic herbs and oils traditionally used to battle irritated, itchy skin.
- With an extraordinarily generous dose of meticulously-sourced organic colloidal oatmeal.
- A safe, all-ages, all-inclusive helper of any irritated, dry skin – even during pregnancy.
- No steroids, petrolatum, fragrance, or harsh artificial preservatives — like phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate — that are no friends to sensitive, already-angry skin.
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth (Contains Organic Rooibos & Organic Black Cumin Seed)
A Quick How-To:
Liberally apply the botanically-rich, soothing cream any time irritation sets in from a variety of itch-causing issues: eczema, rashes, bug bites or even poison oak, ivy and sumac.