What Makes This Good Stuff
If you are a sandwich packer, this is a great non-toxic option. No need for plastic bags! And no more squished sandwiches! Often when we go hiking with the kids or walk to the park, I will pack a sandwich and an apple and this is the perfect option! Or when I am running somewhere for the day and I know I am going to get hungry, I pack one slice of Ezekiel with peanut butter and fresh greens for a quick snack. The ECOlunchbox Solo Cube is a basic reusable sandwich box–but without the plastic! This stainless steel lunch box is a sturdy, squish-proof, reusable food container perfect for sandwiches, pasta salads, and left-overs.
- Stainless steel square food container with lid
- Measures 5 1/4″ square by 2″ deep
- Contains 21 oz (2.5 cups)
- Tare Weight: 8.5 oz
- Great for portion control
- Ideal for sandwiches and leftovers
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave
- Not leak proof
- Made in India
ECOlunchbox’s stainless steel bentos and lunch boxes are plastic-free, waste-free, and BPA-free. Healthy for people + planet!