Farmaesthetics Fine Herbal Cleanser
$45.00 — or subscribe and save up to 5%
Farmaesthetics Fine Herbal Cleanser has earned its reputation as the purest, finest product available for cleansing skin.
Currently out of stock – Consider these alternatives:
Why it’s Good Stuff
Farmaesthetics Fine Herbal Cleanser was voted “#1 Facial Cleanser” by FaceParlour.com, and named by Parenting.com as one of only three cleansers they “…would even recommend using on a child.” This product has earned its reputation as the purest, finest product available for cleansing skin.
A results-oriented formula ideal for a range of skin conditions, from mature to acne-prone to sensitive, this pristine product is made with true geranium (different from the scented plant used for ornamentation), and combined with lavender, glycerin, and witch hazel. It has astringent, antiseptic properties, useful in balancing the production of sebum.
Applications & Benefits:
- Herbal Cleanser washes away impurities and excess oil, without ever changing the skin’s natural pH balance or washing away the wanted outer layer of natural oils.
- Created for use on the face, but is appropriate for body, bath, and baby!
- Naturally fragrant and antiseptic.
- Non-irritating, as it does not contain synthetic surfactants or harsh cleansing agents, soaps or perfume.
- Excellent for all skin types, from oily to dry, or for patchy complexions.
- Serves to settle the kind of red, inflamed skin conditions that can accompany hormonal imbalances in adults and teens alike (e.g. acne or rosacea).
How to Use
Wet face with warm water and lather 1-2 pumps into wet hands until gently foaming. Massage into skin with gentle, circular motions to remove excess oil, dirt and impurities. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use morning and night as part of your natural skincare routine.
Avoid eye area. Best if used within 1 year of opening, keep away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Results may vary.
All Farmaesthetics products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, are hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and dermatologist tested, and come with a certified shelf-life of two years from the date of opening. Never tested on animals.
- Free of Synthetic & Artificial Ingredients
- Ethically Sourced & Harvested
- Made in Small Batches in the USA
- Sustainable Packaging & Processes
- Cruelty Free
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 7 in|
witch hazel, vegetable glycerin, acylglutamate (a natural amino acid derived from sugarcane), geranium essential oil, lavender essential oil
Sonia (verified owner) –
My all time favorite cleanser! Simple, effective and my skin feels awesome!
Hi I just bought it and cannot wait to try it although I heard Lavendar is bad for boys. Do you think it’s ok to use this in the bath for my 16 month old baby boy?
This is the only bath product we use for our baby. A little goes a long way, and it does a beautiful job on skin and hair. The smell is mildly sweet and natural. I use it to wash my face, too. It cleans without drying.