What Makes This Good Stuff
Voted “Favorite Organic Product” by Harper’s Bazaar beauty editors, this light, luscious, all-over complexion lotion is gentle enough for everyday use on the face, yet powerful enough to use on even the driest skin conditions.
Farmaesthetics Nourishing Lavender Milk is gentle enough for use on a child, yet powerful enough to be used by the world’s leading spa professionals in facials and body treatments alike. Created for use on the face, but Gimme the Good Stuff’s new mom customers rave about it for their babies, too.
Applications & Benefits:
- Soy oil evens skin tone, softens fine lines and is light but emollient.
- Calendula offers powerful properties to heal & mend skin, even on those with scars, inflamed skin conditions, chapped, severely dry skin, or those with skin damage or sensitivities resulting from laser surgery.
- Totally free of synthetics, and safe for use on all age groups.
- Perfect under makeup as it leaves the skin hydrated, but with a matte finish.
- Great for use in massage, having lots of “slip” for easy application.
Note that this product contains borax. Our research has led us to believe that this is a safe ingredient (and it is 100% natural), but some customers wish to avoid it. We will always be transparent about all ingredients in all products we sell.
For this subscription, you’ll receive this item every two months.
All Farmaesthetics products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, are hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and dermatologist tested, and come with a certified shelf-life of two years from the date of opening. Never tested on animals.