What Makes This Good Stuff
These toddler mittens are made to fit small hands while allowing for a full range of motion to grip objects and explore the outdoors.
- Waterproof shell without PFOAs or other chemicals
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Ultra soft and plush lining
- Hook and loop opening and elastic at the wrist for easy on and off
- Great for playing outdoors during the cold winter months.
- Allows toddlers to use their hands without the bulk of regular winter mittens
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Machine washable
How to Choose a Size for These Toddler Mittens
Size XS: approximate age range is 12 months to 24 months (see size chart, below).
Size S: approximate age range is 2 to 4 years (see size chart, below).
Materials: Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex. Lining: 100% Polyester
This product ships directly from the manufacturer, usually within two business days of order receipt.