What Makes This Good Stuff
Green Goo’s Unscented Aloe Baby Castile Soap is a gentle, soothing cleanser for young ones and those with sensitive skin. This formula is fragrance free and made with all-natural oils and aloe. You can use it as a hand soap, laundry detergent, stain remover, all-purpose cleaner, shower soap, bath soap, and even a pet shampoo. 12 oz. bottle
• Hand Soap • Natural Hand Wash • Quick Cleanse • Shower Soap • Bath Soap • Dish Soap • Laundry Detergent • Stain Remover
- For bathing, add a few cap fulls to your bath tub, or a few drops to your washcloth for a head-to-toe clean. Apply more as needed.
- For dishes, mix one part Castile with ten parts water.
- For laundry, use a 1/4 cup in your machine.
- For general cleaning, add 1/4 cup castile to a quart of water and pour mixture in a spray bottle.
- For bigger jobs, we recommend sticking to the one part castile to four parts water ratio, and upgrading to a bucket and sponge.
- Castile is all-purpose.
Green Goo is one of the oldest herbal salve companies in America, founded in 1971. At Green Goo, each recipe is carefully designed using the wisdom of traditional herbal medicine, and all of the ingredients used by Green Goo are organic, although the beeswax and some of the wildcrafted herbs are not certified as such. Green Goo makes small batches of salve to insure freshness and quality.