What Makes This Good Stuff
You’ve probably heard about how toxic most “rubber” duckies are—typically made of plastic that’s been softened with hormone-disrupting phthalates.
I was thrilled to find Fred the Frog, an eco-friendly, non-toxic, real rubber bath toy, who also makes a great teething toy.
Fred the Frog is just right for babies and toddlers; he’s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the smallest hands.
- 100% natural rubber (sustainably produced)
- Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, and EVA
- No added colors or synthetics
- No perforations/hole in the bottom (eliminates grime and mold build up inside)
- Soft and malleable to the touch, yet durable
- No squeaky noise
- The stylish packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials, with graphics printed in soy ink
“Hevea” is the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which is the main component in Hevea’s products. Hevea is a Danish company that uses natural rubber instead of synthetic materials made from oil. We love Hevea’s line of natural rubber toys, teethers, bath toys, and pacifiers, all of which are free of plastic, BPA, PVC, phthalates, and EVA.