What Makes This Good Stuff
Young children will love brushing their teeth with this fun Electric Musical Toothbrush. With a super gentle rotary action and super soft nylon bristles for delicate gums, this toothbrush is free-standing for ultimate hygiene between brushes.
Three sound modes can be activated that help children know how long to brush their teeth for, making the whole experience fun. Choose between music, spoken sounds or silence. Children will also enjoy decorating their toothbrush with the six bubble stickers that come with every pack.
Made with recycled, non-toxic ABS handles and free from BPA, PVC and phthalates, the heads are replaceable and the brush should last for more than three years. Batteries are required.
3 Years + (adults can use this too!)
Super Gentle Rotary Action
Super Soft Dupont Nylon Bristles
Recycled & Recyclable ABS (non toxic) handle
BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free (Of Course!)
Freestanding for hygiene
Sing along with Buzzyâ€™s original instructional song!
3 modes with memory function means that Buzzy will revert to the setting used previously.
Mode 1: Musical Audio Track
Mode 2: Spoken Instructional Prompts
Mode 3: Silent
2 Minute Auto Shut-Off in all modes!
Uses 2 AA Batteries (not included)
To insert/remove batteries pull firmly on the base of your Buzzy Brush. It’s a tight fit so Mum or Dad might have to help out!
Make it personal!
Comes with 6 adorable bubble stickers so your little one can truly make it their own!
Tip: Help your child choose a bubble sticker (or several!) and remove from paper backing, making sure you avoid touching the adhesive side. Place sticker on handle in desired location and press firmly for strong attachment. Avoid removing as the sticker will be difficult to re-use. Do not allow child to place sticker/s in mouth. Supervise!
Buzzy Brush Troubleshooting Guide
Only use ALKALINE batteries.
1. Check that batteries have adequate life.
2. Check that batteries have been installed and polarity is correct. If necessary, remove and re-fit batteries and base section.
1.Polarity of batteries may be incorrect. Remove base and check.
2. Orientation of base section bay be incorrect. Remove base section and make sure that the visible battery symbol is facing the front of the toothbrush handle.
1. Remove toothbrush head (pull out of handle) and re-fit.
2. Make sure there is no damage to rotating head (e.g. from biting/chewing).
3. Make sure toothbrush head is clean (toothpaste residue can build up inside).
4. Install replacement head.