Why it’s Good Stuff
Inspired by the exotic blend of rose tea, this lightweight washable round wool rug brings coziness to any corner of your home.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every Lorena rug.
Size: Ø 5′ 3″
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 1-2 weeks to arrive. No returns or refunds unless product is defective. Because this item ships directly from the manufacturer we are unable to provide any express shipping service for this product.
Lorena Canals rugs are made entirely from naturally dyed cotton. They’re machine washable (score for parents!) and are hand-sewn in India in facilities that do not employ child labor.
natasha715 (verified owner) –
Very pretty color but not soft and plush as I was expecting. It is thin and definitely needs a thick pad underneath if you are going to put it on a wooden floor.