Why it’s Good Stuff
This washable wool rug of different pile heights comes in a natural color that outline the silhouettes of cauri shells. The canvas base is exposed on one edge, decorated with embroidery and finished with a brown tufted decorative trim on the hem.
The rectangular washable wool rug (Bahari means “sea” in Swahili) symbolizes the spiritual power of the ocean through these beautiful shells, which are highly cherished in Africa. Available in three sizes.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every Lorena Canalas rug.
Washable Wool Bahari Rug sizes
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 1-2 weeks to arrive. No returns or refunds unless product is defective. Because this item ships directly from the manufacturer we are unable to provide any express shipping service for this product.
Lorena Canals rugs are made entirely from naturally dyed cotton. They’re machine washable (score for parents!) and are hand-sewn in India in facilities that do not employ child labor.
Large, Small, X-Large
There are no reviews yet.