What Makes This Good Stuff
Olio e Osso Lip & Cheek Balms are an essential, versatile product that is nourishing on lips and cheeks, soothing on the skin and hair, and adored by all who discover them.
The colors we carry contain no ingredients rated risky by the EWG, and the base ingredients for each balm is shea butter, olive oil, and beeswax.
Just simply swipe the Olio e Osso balm across lips or slide over cheekbones for a subtle glow.
Olio e Osso’s balms are available in these colors:
- No. 1 Clear: The most versatile balm is pure and simple. Useful all over the body, its emollient texture melts into lips, tames split ends, flyaway hair, stray eyebrows and beards, and conditions cuticles, elbows and dry patches. Maia wears this Olio e Osso balm with nothing else on her lips most days.
- No. 3 Crimson: A sheer touch of classic crimson to brighten and enrich your lips and cheeks.
- No. 5 Current: Enhance your natural beauty with a perfect wash of warmth on lips and cheeks.
- No. 6 Bronze: Never glittery, this is the first balm with just a hint of shimmer. Use as you would a bronzer or highlighter for a natural glow. Maia reaches for this Olio e Osso color when she wants to look sun-kissed.
- No. 8 Persimmon: Rich, deep and toasty orange, this balm will give your cheeks and lips a subtle wash of warmth that is stunning on its own or layered with other balms.
- No. 9 Spring: A breezy take on a spring bloom to add a bit of brightness to your lips and cheeks.
- No. 10 Tea Rose: Graceful and grounded, this beautiful rose hue will enhance your natural glow. This one is Maia’s go-to when she wants a little color.
- No. 13 Poppy: A lovely red with subtle shining vibrance, this one brightens the lips and cheeks.
Each Olio e Osso balm is .35 ounces.