What Makes This Good Stuff
PATCH Coconut Oil Bandages are engineered for the future eco-warriors of our planet, our kids. PATCH bandages are made from 100% natural bamboo fiber, enriched with coconut oil in the gauze to help soothe minor abrasions and provide long-lasting support for sensitive skin. Let’s not forget the cute panda print, designed to comfort children in life’s little emergencies. Materials Made with soft and natural bamboo fiber, embedded with coconut oil gauze and hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). Our PSA formulation is made from a combination of natural minerals and Nanotechnology (think tiny suction cups) to gently adhere to the skin without causing reactions. Benefits Coconut Oil is rich in lauric acid, a fatty acid with anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It works to help soothe minor scratches and wounds.
PATCH Eco-Friendly Bamboo Bandages for Cuts & Scratches, Hypoallergenic Wound Care for…
- NATURAL BANDAGES: These strips are perfect for those who like to keep it simple. PATCH Natural is designed with bamboo to help repair minor cuts & abrasions, naturally. Free from known irritants, toxins and plastic.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: PATCH Strips are made from 100% natural bamboo fiber & mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive that gently adheres to the skin. Hypoallergenic & free from plastic & irritating chemicals.
- NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: PATCH Bandages are for everyone, offering a natural, convenient & effective alternative to common adhesive bandages, flexible fabric strips & other first aid wound care products.
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE: PATCH Strips are compostable & have tested to break down in the garden soil within weeks. They’re latex-free, vegan-friendly & cruelty-free & contain no plastics or toxins.
- PATCH strips are made of bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource that grows much faster than trees, uses less water, produces more oxygen & requires no pesticides or herbicides.