What Makes This Good Stuff
Pura’s feeding systems are not only the safest in the world (plastic free!), but their Natural Vent Nipple™ was designed to mimic the variable flow rate of breastfeeding.
These new nipples, designed over the past year by the Pura team, employ a new shape that promotes a better seal between the baby and the nipple, an elongated vent to reduce colic and spit-ups, and the use of multiple holes in the tip to achieve different flow rates.
These nipples are compatible with most baby bottles–we recommend using them with Pura’s stainless steel bottles.
Other reasons these nipples are the Good Stuff:
- Two flow rates — slow or fast
- Elongated vent helps reduce spit-ups and colic
- 100% plastic free infant nipple crafted from medical grade silicone
- Each pack contains two Natural Vent Nipples of the same flow rate
- Meets all FDA, CPSC, EN14350, European Commission 10/2011, German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines
- Patent pending design