Your cart is currently empty!
Soapwalla Restorative Natural Face Serum
$72.00 — or subscribe and save up to 2%
Soapwalla’s Restorative Face Serum measurably reduces the appearance and size of pores and diminishes the signs of aging. It fosters firmer, smoother, and more vibrant skin. This natural face serum is particularly ideal for mature and sensitive skin and is also appropriate for use on the the sensitive eye area.
What Makes This Good Stuff
We love Soapwalla’s 100% natural face serum. This potent miracle-in-a-bottle rejuvenates and revitalizes facial skin, while visibly reducing fine lines as well as redness.
Soapwalla’s Restorative Natural Face Serum features a custom combination of:
- Rosehip seed oil and carrot seed oils, providing Vitamin A and essential fatty acids, plus linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Vitamin E and evening primrose oils, which are rich in gamma linoleic acid with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Apricot kernel and sea buckthorn oils, which replenish moisture and alleviate eczema, rosacea, and rashes.
Soapwalla’s Restorative Natural Face Serum Features
- Measurably reduces the appearance and size of pores and diminishes the signs of aging. It fosters firmer, smoother, and more vibrant skin. This products is particularly suited for mature and sensitive skin, and is also appropriate for use on the the sensitive eye area.
- Vegan, and made with the highest quality organic, food-grade ingredients. This natural face serum does not contain questionable additives such as parabens, phthalates or synthetic fragrance, or petroleum-based ingredients. It is NEVER tested on animals.
- Soapwalla products are specifically created and custom made to order with the most natural, food-grade ingredients, and are therefore safe on the most sensitive skin types.
- This serum comes in a one-ounce Miron glass bottle with luxury pump and locking lid.
To Use: After cleansing and toning, massage 3 to 5 drops onto damp face, neck, and décolleté. Shake before using.
Soapwalla was born in a Brooklyn kitchen, and is still produced in small batches a few blocks from where Gimme the Good Stuff founder Maia James lives! Soapwalla’s products are 100% natural and incredibly effective. Soapwalla partners with small farms and when you talk to their founder, Rachel, you can tell she’s wildly passionate about creating products that not only support skin health, also are friendly to the environment.
|Dimensions||2.7 × 1.5 × 5.6 in|
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Oryza sativa (Rice) bran oil, Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil*, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Brassic campestris (Chinese cabbage) seed oil, Oenothera biennis (Primrose) oil*, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) seed oil, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) root extract, Mixed tocopherol, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Sweet orange) peel oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergaptene-free bergamot) fruit oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral** *certified organic, **naturally occurring in essential oils