Your cart is currently empty!
Umcka Cold Care Children’s Cherry Syrup
Out of stock
What Makes This Good Stuff
So many of you asked about Umcka for kids and here it is!
Why Umcka Cold Care Children’s Cherry Syrup?
- Shortens duration of common colds
- For congestion, cough and sore throat
- Safe for ages 6 and up
It is clinically proven children’s natural medicine that shortens duration & reduces severity of cough, sore throat, nasal/chest congestion
- For Ages 6 & Up
- Clinically Proven
Natural medicine made from pelargonium sidoides, a medicinal plant of South African origin. Attacks the cause of illness in the nose, throat and chest rather than just relieve symptoms. Shortens duration of common colds plus bronchial and sinus infections. Reduces severity of cough, congestions and sore throat.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease
- Children 12 years of age and older: take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight
- Plastic dose cup provided
Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges for this item.
Active Ingredients: Pelargonium Sidoides – 1 X (Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity of Upper Respiratory Symptoms)
Just once, Once a month, Once every other month