What Makes This Good Stuff
Snuggle up with this organic cotton blanket, because Mom (and the whole family) deserves some luxury, too! Soft as cashmere, Under the Nile blankets are crafted from the finest brushed organic cotton. They’re also made without bleaches, dyes, or perfumes.
These organic cotton blankets are so soft and cozy, and great for fort making, too!
Please follow the specific care instructions on your blanket for the best wear
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Warm iron as needed
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine, or petroleum based surfactants
- Under the Nile blankets are made from a brushed organic Egyptian cotton with high pile. After the first wash, the fibers will condense to create a ‘sherpa’ like effect to add to its warmth, uniqueness and beauty. We recommend using dryer balls for efficient drying.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard.
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC, or lead.
- All Under the Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer, usually within two business days of order receipt.
Under the Nile is a family business that uses 100% organic Egyptian cotton. From the planting of the organic seeds through cultivation, weaving and sewing, Under the Nile is dedicated to respecting the people in the process, making sure they receive a living wage, education, and health care.