What Makes This Good Stuff
The Under the Nile Scrappy Bunny is lovingly made of eco-friendly organic cotton and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps. It is sustainable and pure from the inside out. All organic, the Scrappy Bunnies are wonderfully soft to the touch and designed to last a lifetime. They are crafted with meticulous attention to detail.
* Measures 6″ tall
* Scrappy Bunnies are made from recycled 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps leftover from clothing production.
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of Under the Niles products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make their goods are treated well and paid fairly.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer, usually within two business days of order receipt.
Under the Nile is a family business that uses 100% organic Egyptian cotton. From the planting of the organic seeds through cultivation, weaving and sewing, Under the Nile is dedicated to respecting the people in the process, making sure they receive a living wage, education, and health care.