What Makes This Good Stuff
This natural futon is entirely free of flame retardant chemicals.
The futon is comprised of:
- A cotton core made up of Green Cotton layers.
- A wrapping of 1.5″ Pure Wool around the Green Cotton (this provides natural flame resistance).
- The wool also acts as a natural dust mite repellent and body temperature regulator, wicking away moisture during hot months and keeping your body warm during cold months.
What is the difference between a White Lotus Futon and a White Lotus Mattress?
- The White Lotus mattresses we carry are 8″ thick, while this futon is 5″ thick.
- A mattress comes with side handles to help maneuver its size, but a futon is made without handles.
- A mattress has side panels that give it a boxier shape, while a Futon has rounded sides.
- These differences allow White Lotus to make futons out of the same high-quality material as mattresses, but for less cost.
Note: Gimme the Good Stuff has chosen NOT to carry White Lotus products that contain controversial borate as a flame retardant. Instead, we carry only the varieties that contain wool, which acts as a natural flame retardant.
All of White Lotus’s natural bedding products are handmade in the USA by skilled artisans at the time of your purchase. Because these are made one-at-a-time, most orders are shipped within two weeks, but it can take up to five weeks during periods of high-volume sales. This product ships directly from the manufacturer.
Please note that returns are only accepted if the product is un-used and all returned White Lotus products will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Pure Cotton Dreamton: 10+ Years
- Pure Cotton or Green Cotton & Wool Boulder Dreamton: 10+ Years
- Pure Cotton or Green Cotton & Wool Latex-Core Dreamton: 10+ Years
- Pure Cotton or Green Cotton & Wool Evergreen Foam-Core Dreamton: 10+ Years
- All-Latex Mattress: 15+ Years