What Makes This Good Stuff
This natural futon is entirely free of flame retardant chemicals.
The futon is comprised of:
- A cotton core made up of Green Cotton layers.
- A wrapping of 1.5″ Pure Wool around the Green Cotton (this provides natural flame resistance).
- The wool also acts as a natural dust mite repellent and body temperature regulator, wicking away moisture during hot months and keeping your body warm during cold months.
What is the difference between a White Lotus Futon and a White Lotus Mattress?
- The White Lotus mattresses we carry are 8″ thick, while this futon is 5″ thick.
- A mattress comes with side handles to help maneuver its size, but a futon is made without handles.
- A mattress has side panels that give it a boxier shape, while a Futon has rounded sides.
- These differences allow White Lotus to make futons out of the same high-quality material as mattresses, but for less cost.
Note: Gimme the Good Stuff has chosen NOT to carry White Lotus products that contain controversial borate as a flame retardant. Instead, we carry only the varieties that contain wool, which acts as a natural flame retardant.
All of White Lotus’s natural bedding products are handmade in the USA by skilled artisans at the time of your purchase. This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive (although often less!).
Please note that returns are only accepted if the product is un-used and all returned White Lotus products will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Pure Cotton Dreamton: 10+ Years
- Pure Cotton or Green Cotton & Wool Boulder Dreamton: 10+ Years
- Pure Cotton or Green Cotton & Wool Latex-Core Dreamton: 10+ Years
- Pure Cotton or Green Cotton & Wool Evergreen Foam-Core Dreamton: 10+ Years
- All-Latex Mattress: 15+ Years