What Makes This Good Stuff
The White Lotus Pure Cotton and Wool Boulder Dreamton Futon is made of Flame Retardant Pure Wool. The wool wrap also acts as a Natural Dust Mite repellant and body temperature regulator. The wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during the cold months.
This 5″ futon is comprised of:
- A Cotton core made up of 100% Organic Cotton layers.
- A wrapping of Pure Wool around the 100% Organic Cotton layered core.
- It contains about 15% more cotton and twice as many tufts than our standard Organic Cotton futon.
- Made of 100% Organic Cotton. This futon comes in 5″ thick. If you prefer a thicker option, review our mattresses.
- This futon is the firmest futon we make. The surface is flat, firm, and very supportive.
- A favorite with European customers since it is made in similar styles as made in those countries for centuries.
- The Cotton Boulder is hand made in the same style as the firm mattresses that have been made for centuries in India and Japan.
- We recommend this futon to be used with: platform beds or box-springs and bi-fold or tri-fold frames.
Standard Futon Sizes & Weights
Lower weights generally reflect a Latex Core or Evergreen Foam Core futons, while higher weights are more typical of a Boulder Style (extra firm) futons. As all White Lotus Home products are unique, all dimensions and weights are approximate. A variation of up to 1″ in all directions is appropriate.
|Twin 5″ Futon||∙||39 x 75 x 5″|
|65 – 75 lbs.|
|XL Twin 5″ Futon||∙||39 x 80 x 5″||∙||70 – 80 lbs.|
|Double/Full 5″ Futon||∙||54 x 75 x 5″||∙||80 – 90 lbs.|
|Queen 5″ Futon||∙||60 x 80 x 5″||∙||95 – 115 lbs.|
|King 5″ Futon||∙||76 x 80 x 5″||∙||135 – 160 lbs.|
This product ships directly from the manufacturer.
All of White Lotus’s natural bedding products are handmade in the USA by skilled artisans at the time of your purchase. Because these are made one-at-a-time, most orders are shipped within two weeks, but it can take up to five weeks during periods of high-volume sales.
Please note that returns are only accepted if the product is unused and all returned White Lotus products will incur a 20% restocking fee.