What Makes This Good Stuff
A necessity when pregnant, body pillows can be addicting even for dads. If you’re co-sleeping, you won’t be able to snuggle a pillow all night, but once the babes are in their own room, consider one of these sumptuous choices from White Lotus. Whether you choose wool, organic cotton, or natural latex, your White Lotus body pillow will not off-gas like pillows made from petroleum-based synthetics.
Wool Body Pillow:
- Wool is an incredible insulator, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter (but without overheating). Wool is also naturally resistant to fire, as well as mold, mildew, and dust mites.
Organic Cotton Body Pillow:
- My personal favorite, this pillow is comprised of 100% organic cotton–from the fill to the casing.
- This is the pillow to have when you prefer more than one, because organic cotton makes a firm pillow that works great in conjunction with other natural pillows.
- White Lotus pillows are hand-stuffed in the USA to prevent lumping.
Natural Latex Body Pillow:
- White Lotus latex pillows are made with 100% natural shredded latex and encased in 100% organic sateen cotton. Latex provides ample support without overheating.
- These pillows are very comfortable, and hold their comfort for many years.
- Latex offers a natural substitute to toxic foams–this is the body pillow of choice if you are a fan of memory foam.
- This pillow also comes with an optional zipper. If you are unsure of which firmness to get, choosing a firm pillow with a zipper allows you to remove or add the pillow fiber filling to your liking.
All of White Lotus’s natural bedding products are handmade in the USA by skilled artisans at the time of your purchase. This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive (although often less!).
Please note that returns are only accepted if the product is un-used and all returned White Lotus products will incur a 20% restocking fee.
PILLOW DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
(Size in inches, weight in pounds.)