Why it’s Good Stuff
Maia now offers one-on-one consults if you live in or around New York City! Maia consults on skincare, cleaning products, and furniture, as well as pregnancy, infant, and parenting concerns.
On this page you can schedule a 90-minute consult. Maia can work with your interior designer, or bring her own. And if you don’t want to work with a designer, Maia can still help you source toxin-free furniture for your home.
“I would recommend Maia’s services to anyone looking to demystify the process of registering for a baby shower or designing a beautiful nursery without exposing your baby to scary chemicals.”
-Actress Jordana Brewster
Maia’s Ten Most Popular Posts:
- Best Natural Toothpastes (and the Deal with Fluoride)
- The Safest Brands of Toys
- Thoughts on the COVID-19 Vaccine
- How to Choose the Healthiest Baby Formula
- What Are the Best Multivitamins?
- Safer Sunscreen Guide
- Laundry Detergent Shopping Guide
- Is Blistex Toxic?
- The Best Toxin-Free Baby Wipes Brands
- Shopping for Non-Toxic Area Rugs
Maia’s Nine Favorite Products
Wondering about non-toxic home renovations or yard work, air and water filtration, or organic mattresses? Book a session with John here.
Do you want to make healthy eating simpler and less time-consuming? Suzanne can help you learn to read food labels with ease, stock your pantry, get your kids eating healthier snacks, and find foods that help you shed bloat. Book your session with her here.
There are no reviews yet.