Your cart is currently empty!
This year’s natural gift guide has been a true labor of love, and below you’ll discover a whopping 137 creative, toxin-free gift ideas for everyone you love.
This year, we tried to find gifts that were good for the planet in addition to being good for the person receiving them. We also have highlighted products from Black-owned businesses that we adore.
A few of the gifts below are available in our online store, where we will cover shipping if you spend $50. The rest of the items on our list are available online, and are all sold by companies we love and shop from ourselves. Many of these companies are already running Black Friday sales, so the prices you’ll see below will often be steeply discounted for the holidays. (If you purchase using the links below, we may earn a commission for the referral. Thank you for supporting our work in all the ways!)
Please comment below with your own ideas for non-toxic, natural gifts. I assume I am not alone in planning to celebrate the sh*t of of the holidays this year–even if that means doing it inside my own house with just my immediate family!
P.S. Here is last year’s list, for 99 more natural gift ideas.
P.P.S. Because of COVID, shipping times are very delayed. In our store, we are sending packages out (via Priority Mail) the same day the order comes in, or the following day at the latest. In normal times, this means you’ll have your package in two days, but right now we are finding that it can take up to a week. Please order early this year, from us and from everywhere else, too!
For Your Sister, Mom, Wife, or Best Friend
- Rose Gold French Press. Toxin-free and just so pretty. $50. (You might pair with some nice organic coffee.)
- Solstice Romper. You know I’m obsessed with it, and now it’s available in more colors! $68.
- Supersoft Cotton Throw. Woven of thick organic cotton and brushed for softness. $148.
- Annual Membership to Alo Moves. My favorite at-home fitness, yoga, and meditation. The luxe, black gift box comes with the annual membership card plus a gorgeous booklet. $99.
- Non-toxic 10-Piece Cookware Set. Toxic-free, non-stick coating means less oil and easy cleaning. $329. 40% off with code SAVE40.
- Le Creuset Utensil Set. Made of toxin-free stoneware and silicone. $60. On sale for $40 right now.
- The Joan Coup. Adds a touch of vintage-inspired charm to a bar cart or cabinet. $11 each.
- Kombucha Brewing Kit. Highest-quality kombucha cultures, top-tier equipment, and expert instruction will turn anyone into a kombucha brew-master. $45.
- Pocket Leggings. Made of impossibly soft organic cotton. $50. 40% off for Black Friday now.
- Ode to Tea by Pique. Eight curated blends of toxin-screened tea crystals in a musical tea chest. $130. Use code GIMME5 for 5% off your first order, on top of their Black Friday sales.
- Thrive Market Annual Membership. A Costco-meets-Whole Foods-meets-Amazon shopping experience, with hard-to-find healthful foods delivered at steeply discounted prices. $59.
- Meal Delivery for Longevity. Because you want her to live forever! From $138. Use code GIMME20 for $20 off a trial box
- Zero Waste Skin & Haircare Starter Kit. Hand wash, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner in refillable stainless steel bottles. $50.
- Kyrgies. Toxin-free wool slippers with thick vegetal-tanned leather soles. Handmade by artisans, and from a socially responsible business. From $59.
- Red Light Therapy Home Treatment. This device can improve skin health, promote hair regrowth, and even treat depression—among many other benefits. Look out for a guide on red light therapy soon. From $239.
- Organic Cotton Undies. My mom and I both love these, and they’ve just launched a comfy thong. $13.
For the Men in Your Life
- Reclaimed Wood End Table. A Jenga-inspired, eco-friendly, toxin-free statement piece for his man cave. $495. Use code GOODSTUFF5 for 5% off site-wide.
- Organic Crinkle Pajama Pant. Soft, breathable, and as comfy as they look. $78.
- Bamboo Safety Razor. Eco-friendly and non-toxic, and with a long-handle for an easier shave. $22.
- Organic Plush Bath Towels. My husband is weirdly picky about his towels, so he’s getting a pair of these this year. $116.
- A Map of His Favorite Place. Whether it’s Amsterdam, Martha’s Vineyard, Kentucky, South Africa, or hundreds of other locales. From $36.
- Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer. Since citrus causes increased leaching from plastic, you want to make sure that citrus juicers are 100% stainless steel; this is the nicest one we’ve found. $38.
- Organic Cotton Boxers. Pre-washed, with an extended leg for full coverage. $9. 30% off for Black Friday.
- Grow Light. These give houseplants the TLC they need–no green thumb required. From $150.
- Full Spectrum CBD Massage Oil. Obviously, you’ll also have to give him a massage! $45.
- Insulated Lunch Box. Because some day he will go back to the office. $27.
- Laptop Protection. To shield him from radiation when he uses his laptop at home. $115.
- Barr Hill Gin. This Vermont gin is my dad’s absolute favorite, and I love its subtle honey sweetness. $39.
- Air Plant Trio. An assortment of plants that can stand alone or be attached to the wall to spruce up a home office. $50.
- The Always Pan. The most beautiful piece of (toxin-free!) cookware in our home, hands-down. $145.
- Organic Waffle Joggers. Consider a matching henley shirt to build the perfect lounge outfit. $50.
- Latex Mattress Topper. My husband cannot sleep without this toxin-free, 100% natural bedding luxury. From $938.
For Infants & Toddlers
- Pocket Bib. Made of medical-grade silicone, these are supple, lightweight, and phthalate-free. $13.
- Emerson Sleeper. Thick and cozy, and made of organic cotton. $34.
- Coming Home Blanket. This comes in 45 (!) different adorable patterns and is made of organic cotton. $24.
- Rubber Duck & Teether Set. Made of natural rubber, and safe for teething as well as bath time. $37.
- VW Bus Teether. The cutest teether we’ve found, made of 100% silicone. $8.
- Sherpa Ear Flap Hat. Made of organic brushed sherpa, this is the perfect hat for chilly weather–and it won’t fall off baby’s head! $20.
- Colorful Rubber Pacifier. Made from 100% natural rubber and natural color pigments. $10.
- Baby Bum Soothing Duo. This game-changing set includes a soothing balm that doubles as a cleanser, plus organic cotton wipes. $25.
- First Cooperative Game. This game can be played by toddlers as young as two, and my own nieces love it. $30.
- First Phone. A toxin-free way to keep a baby away from your phone. $15.
- Wooden Bernese Mountain Dog. Made in Germany and painted with water-based pigments. $25.
- BPA-Free Feeding Set. Everything you need to keep a toddler’s food plastic-free. $40.
- Zip Top Baby Containers. These adorable animal-shaped food storage bags are friendly to the planet while also being toxin-free. $9.
- Rattling Max. A best-selling, rattling wooden baby toy from the German brand Haba. $17.
- Happy Weather Mobile. A beautiful, colorful addition to any nursery, made of organic cotton. $55.
- Naughty by Nature Onesie. Made of 100% organic cotton. $10.
- Rainbow Toy. A large platinum silicone stacker, puzzle, or even a safe teether for younger babies. $49.99.
For Kids & Tweens
- Kringle Domino Set. A beautiful BPA-free racing set that’s fun for kids of all ages. $70.
- Illustrated Recipe Book. The cutest book of recipes from around the world, with easy-to-follow instructions. $12.
- Earth Paint Kit. Six packets of hand-crafted vegan paint and a set of biodegradable mixing cups with lids. $33.
- Vegetable Garden Toy. This year my niece is definitely getting this adorable wooden garden from Plan Toys. $25.
- Personalized 12-Piece Puzzle. These personalized puzzles come in a variety of piece-counts, depending on the age of the recipient, and arrive packaged inside a beautiful, gold-accented hinged box. $42.
- Heart Tights. OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified fabric, with non-skid soles. $16.
- Ice Pops Memory Game. We’ve tried nearly every version of Memory that exists, and this is for sure the cutest. $14.
- My Favorite Childhood Book. Peter Spier is one of my all-time favorite illustrators, and People is the title I enjoyed in my own childhood. $11.
- Holiday Jammies. These are OEKO-TEX certified, and they make them in sizes for the whole family. From $18.
- Magnetic Blocks Set. The wooden alternative to Magnatiles, these beautitul blocks are painted with toxin-free stains. $37.
- Washable Sun Rug. Cheerful, machine-washable, and made of organic cotton, this is the perfect bedside rug. $95.
- Personalized Apron and Oven Mitts. 100% cotton with an embossed tag. $42.
- Kid’s Yoga Mat. A non-toxic cork mat for your young yogi. From $59.
- Stainless Steel Lunch Container. This is a decidenly non-babyish way to pack and eco-friendly lunch. $29.
- Doodle Crate. We’ve had so much fun with all of the monthly kits from Kiwi, and Doodle is the best one for crafty kids ages nine and up. From $16 a month.
- Heart Cushion. These cotton cushions can be thrown in the wash without removing the cover. $59.
- Piggy Paint Gift Bag. Three festive colors, all free of toxins and odor. $22.50.
- Lash Line Trio. Easy-to-apply, toxin-free liquid liner, eyelash curler, and super lash-lengthening mascara colored from bold black tea. $38.
- Organic Travel Sleep Set. Eye mask and a pillowcase in a travel bag, all made with 300-thread-count organic cotton sateen $34.
- A Real Piece of Art. If you’re sick of looking at posters in their bedroom. From $78.
- Renew Gift Set. Naturally addresses breakouts and blemishes. $150.
- Papaya Bright Face Mask. An entirely natural exfoliating mask from a Black-owned business. $34.
- A Grown-Up Lunch Box. A French-style lunch tote that’s free of toxins and includes a convenient insert lining and messenger strap. $42.
- Personalized Stationary. For beautiful thank-you notes. From $25.
- Organic Aloe Face Wash. I love the unsubtle message on this bottle of natural face wash, which is brought you to by one of our favorite Black-owned businesses. $16
- Soccer Pathways Consulting. The perfect gift for teens hoping to play NCAA soccer. Mention Gimme the Good Stuff and Coach Cory will waive the $100 initiation fee. From $89 a month.
- Succulent Trio. Petite in size, and hand-potted in ceramic planters. $50.
- Vitamins for Teens. With formulas for boys or girls, from the most rigorously researched and tested brand we’ve found. $30.
- No Sweat Small Towel. Made of 100% cotton, and perfect for wiping sweat during sports. $14.
- Clean Deo Minis. Natural scents include Soft Lavender, Fresh Coconut, Clean Rose, and Crisp Sequoia. $49.
- Stackable Mineral Powder Makeup. Can be used as eye liner, eye shadow, and lipstick. Formulated from a blend of uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, and free from toxic preservatives. $9.
- Hydrating Natural Lip Gloss. This EWG-Verified natural lip gloss is enriched with natural coconut oil, cocoa butter, and soothing organic calendula. $19.
- Peanut Butter Cereal. A reimagined take on your favorite peanut butter cereal, with only 3 grams of net carbs, plus 11 grams of complete protein and nothing artificial. $39 for a case.
- Meal Kits. Green Chef is a great way to get your teenagers cooking organic meals (including keto, plant-powered, and omnivore options). From $6 per serving.
For a Host(ess)
- Champagne Sealer. This pretty sealer quickly locks carbonation inside champagne bottles with its airtight rubber seal. $32.
- The Spray by Soapwalla. I use this essential oil spray before working out, on equipment, mats, and weights. It smells wonderful, and is great for cleaning hands on the go. $32.
- Paleo-Friendly Champagne. When you choose Dry Farm Wine’s sparkling subscription, you’ll receive only sugar-free bottles of bubbly, sourced to the highest standards of farming, purity, and taste. I always bring a bottle to dinner parties (remember those?).
- MUD\WTR Coffee Alternative. With one-seventh the caffeine of coffee, this blend of cacao, masala, chai, and tumeric gives you natural energy and focus without the jitters and crash. $40.
- Fresh Flowers. Farm-direct, transparent sourcing from eco-friendly farms that minimize waste, recycle water, and use sustainable growing practices. From $39. 25% off site-wide for Black Friday.
- Cotton Basket. Because you can never have enough pretty baskets for storing throw blankets, toys, laundry, books, a plant…you name it. Comes in four beautiful color combos. $65.
- Salt & Cellar Gift Set. From Vermont-based ceramics studio Farmhouse Pottery, and with a bag of fresh, coastal sea salt. $100.
- Superfood Olive Oil. Olea True is my go-to hostess gift. It’s as much medicine as it is a (delicious!) food—perfect for foodies and wellness enthusiasts alike. From $30.
- E-Cloths. These miracle cloths clean and disinfect all household surfaces with just water. $39.
- Le Creuset Refrigerator Magnets. Perfect for the home chefs in your life—adorn the front of their refrigerators with a miniature model of the iconic (and non-toxic!) Dutch oven. $20.
- Praline Holiday Granola. Sakara’s delicious coconut praline granola contains only clean, organic, plant-based ingredients, and the festive packaging makes is a beautiful gift. $16. 25% off with BF-MAIA2020.
- Cotton Bowl Covers. These cotton bowl covers in three sizes are perfect for making bread, covering a salad or casserole, and saving all kinds of leftovers. $38.
- Stainless Steel Ice Cube Tray. This old-school tray is toxin-free and non-leaching. $33.
- Stoneware Honey Pot. This pot with a silicone dipper makes it easy to keep healthy sweetener nearby, and it’s the ideal size for countertop use. $45.
- Silicone Food Huggers. These have become my favorite food storage item, and the perfect eco-friendly way to save fruits and veggies of all sizes. $13.
- Living Wreath. There are so many beautiful options—seeded eucalyptus, rosemary, bay leaf, and olive lemon leaf are a few of my favorite—that you’ll have a hard time choosing! From $72. 25% off for Black Friday.
For a Teacher
- Christmas Cactus. A pretty cactus that could live in a home or a classroom. From $48.
- Start Happy Body Wash. We love this zesty body was from one of our favorite Black-owned businesses. $19.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunks. Sweetened with maple syrup, not sugar! $9.
- Healthmate Air Filter. This year, all teachers deserve a virus-capturing filter in their classroom. This is a great gift to give as a class. $715.
- Lumion Hand Sanitizer. This stuff kills everything (review here) and contains the simplest list of toxin-free ingredients. $9.
- Matcha Tumeric Latte Blend. An immune-boosting, energizing morning blend. $29.
- Lip Conditioner Set. These luxe balms are the only ones that work for my mom’s super sensitive lips, and the tubs last forEVER. $40. 15% off sitewide for Black Friday.
- Herbal Hydration Complex. The most luxurious, soothing, non-toxic home spa product we’ve tried. $50.
- Travel Mug. High quality stainless steel, and doubles as a tea-infuser. $30.
- Winter Peppermint Sugar Scrub Coffee, peppermint, and cane sugar make this scrub feel like a beautiful walk in crisp snow. $18.
- Toxin-Free Wine and Tumbler Set The stainless steel insulated bottle will fit a whole bottle of wine, and the tumblers are the perfect picnic-ware. $99.
- Organic Cotton Mask. Our favorite full-coverage, thick yet breathable, 100% organic cotton face masks. $13.
- Customized Apple Artwork. My favorite gift idea for a class to give their teacher. From $38.
- Elderberry Syrup. Proven to protect against coronaviruses and shorten the duration of colds and flu, this delicious syrup should be part of everyone’s morning. From $22.
- Gift Certificate for Curated Collection of Natural Products. I’m biased, but I feel like maybe this is the best gift on this list! From $25.
- Relief CBD Balm. A combination of hemp CBD extract, arnica, wintergreen, and other natural ingredients absorb readily into the skin and work together to soothe everything from skin conditions to deep muscle pain. $79.
Stocking Stuffers for Little Humans
- Cocoa Lip Balm. Delicious cocoa butter lip balm. My kids love it. $4.99
- Play Dough Gift Packs This natural dough is non-toxic and fun for all ages. Includes Holiday colors. $8.
- Free to Breathe Salve. Botanical oils provide natural and soothing relief for congestion and difficulty breathing from colds, flus, or allergies. $15.
- Dragonfruit Toothpaste. My kids’ favorite gel toothpaste, and free of pesticides, GMOs, glutens, fluoride, saccharin, SLS, carrageenan, parabens, detergents, and synthetics of any kind! $8.
- Chewable Multivitamin. With a blend of 12 organic ingredients and no sugar. From $14.
- Silicone Straws. Nontoxic, flexible and safe for teeth, this set includes six straws of three different lengths. $7.
- Elderflower Drops. Elderflowers are even more potent than elderberries, and have been proven to be anti-viral. This formula is safe for the whole family. $15.
- Peppermint Hand Sanitizer. Kill’s 99% of germs, including the novel coronavirus, will all organic ingredients. $4.
- Organic Toddler Fruit Snacks. Organic fruit and veggie blends, including strawberry/cucumber/apple and peach/banana/golden beet. $30 for 6-pack.
- Rinse Cup. Made from bamboo and rice husks, this biodegradable cup is earth friendly and cute! $9.
- Holiday Socks. Made with organic cotton in a fair-trade factory. $10.
- Bamboo Bandages. Toxin-free, eco-friendly, and enriched with soothing coconut oil. $7.
Stocking Stuffers for Bigger Humans
- Cleaning Product Travel Kit. TSA-approved bundle perfect for those who want to bring their own cleaning products when traveling to an Airbnb. $20.
- Cardamom Ginger Soap. Just the most luxurious natural bar soap I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. $12.
- Untangled Hair Ties. My favorite soft and snag-free hair ties for working out. $15.
- Cleansing Milk. I use this nightly to clean my face without toxins or stripping soaps. $20.
- Turbo Milk Frother. The quickest, easiest way to froth milk for a latte or whip cream for a pie. $15.
- Wooden Nut Cracker. Made of FSC®-certified beechwood in Europe. $8.
- Weleda Skin Food. It’s a cult favorite for a reason. $12.50.
- Organic Dark Chocolate & Chai Bar. A delicious superfood bar made by a minority-owned business. $7.
- Knee Socks 6-Pack. Made of organic cotton. $35.
- UV-Protective Body Wash. This genius wash provides an easy way to boost your daily UV protection level without adding steps to your personal care routine. $12
- Herbalozenge Elderberry Zinc. My mom’s favorite throat-soothers, with immune-boosting elderberry, $2.50.
If you liked this post, sign up for our newsletter to be alerted when we publish new content like this!