This year, because of delayed delivery times from most stores, we are publishing our gift guide as we go, instead of all at once. (Make sure you’re following us on IG and FB so you find out as soon as roll these out.)
Our guide highlights gifts from brands that are committed to toxin-free, Earth-friendly lifestyles. Some of the gift ideas are available in our online store, where we will cover shipping if you spend $75. The rest of the items on our list are available online, and are all sold by companies we love and shop from ourselves. (If you purchase using the links below, we may earn a commission for the referral. Thank you for supporting our work in all the ways!)
P.S. Here is last year’s list, for 137 more natural gift ideas.
P.P.S. I doubt you need reminding of this, but here goes: order early this year! In our store, we are sending packages out (via Priority Mail) the same day the order comes in, or the following day at the latest. In normal times, this means you’ll have your package in two days, but right now all bets are off. I’ve already started shopping!
For a Host(ess)
- Comfort & Joy Soap. This natural bar combines bergamot, orange, nutmeg, buttercream, and vanilla with nourishing coconut oil for a creamy lather. $6.
- Moosewood Cookbook. Simply the best vegetarian cookbook of all time. $17.
- Deep Lavender Rub. Utilizes the heat-producing essential oils of ginger, rosemary, and eucalyptus to release upper respiratory tightness and relax stiff muscles. $27.
- Seasonal Flowers. Sourced from eco-friendly farms that employ sustainable growing practices. From $39.
- Linen Spray. Made of pure essential oils, and available in lovely holiday scents, like fir or eucalyptus and thyme. $11.
- Retro Tea Kettle. Made of 100% pure ceramic, this kettle doesn’t leach chemicals and will retain heat. $136, and 20% off for the holidays.
- E-Cloths Starter Kit. A complete set of the incredible cloths that clean and disinfect with only water. $40.
- Organic Waffle Kitchen Towels. GOTS-certified and with a soft color that endures through frequent laundering. From $48. 25% off orders $200 and up, plus deeper discounts when you spend more.
- Botanical Elixir. Ultra-low alcohol, no sugar, and infused with botanicals–my favorite is the Rose Blossom Bubbles. From $117, with a free tote for my readers.
- Farmhouse Pottery Match Striker. As convenient as it is beautiful, with a handcrafted ceramic glaze. $53.
- Santa Clause Cookie Jar. Crafted from premium carbon steel and durable porcelain, yet surprisingly lightweight. $50.
- Wool Dryer Balls. An eco-friendly alternative to toxic dryer sheets made from 100% organic New Zealand wool. $25.
- Moso Air Freshener Bag. Naturally removes odors, bacteria, and pollutants while dehumidifying the air—all with just natural bamboo charcoal. From $10.
- Mosser Mixing Bowl Set. Set of three flint-glass nesting bowls pretty enough to be used as serving bowls. $85.
- Emotional Detox Bath Soak. I received this as a gift last Christmas, and there is something truly magical about it! $35.
- Antioxidant Body Serum. A lightweight, antioxidant-rich serum that absorbs without a greasy residue. $39.
- Force of Nature Cleaner. The game-changing cleaner that turns salt, water, and vinegar into a natural all-purpose germ-zapper that kills the coronavirus and cuts grease. From $69–40% off all bundles through the end of the year with code GIMMETHEGOODSTUFF.
- CBD Gummies. The only CBD that is guaranteed 100% free of THC, making it safe for everyone. Here, in a delicious gummy form. $40.
- Crewneck Sweatshirt. Organic cotton, impossibly comfy, but not at all frumpy. $152
- Baking Pantry Set. Airtight Mason jars for four kinds of alternative flours, chocolate chips, and shredded coconut. Pretty enough to be displayed. $140.
- Cleopatra Nite Cap. 100% organic silk will give her the shiniest hair ever, and prevent breakage while extending the time between blowouts. $74.
- Plastic-Free Nut Milk Maker. Perfect for making any nut milk, as well as hemp, rice, coconut, or oat milk. $140.
- Dream Bigger Pajama Set. Made of organic cotton from a fair-trade supplier. $70.
- The Perfect Pot. From the folks who brought you a game-changing pan comes a pot that might be the only one you ever need. $165.
- Matcha Beauty Bundle. Pique’s tea contains extra l-theanine and is quadruple toxin screened for purity. Bundle includes a pure glass beaker and handheld beaker. $134, and you can use code GIMME5 for 5% off.
- Solemates Exfoliating Duo. The volcanic exfoliator tool scrubs away dry skin, and the rich overnight foot treatment features 9% AHA and beta hydroxy acid to smooth skin while she sleeps. $49, and 15% off right now.
- Organic Meditation Pillow. Handmade in LA, with a buckwheat fill and GOTS organic certified cotton cover. $79.
- Natural Cork Roller. A natural, sustainably harvested cork roller to release tension and massage sore muscles. $32, and discounted now for the holidays.
- Essential Oils. Plant Therapy is the only essential oil brand we recommend, and they have a wonderful selection of holiday blends, including a Warm & Cozy set. From $10.
- Organic Short Romper. I’ve long been obsessed with the longer romper for years so you can imagine how I feel about a short version, available in two colors. $58
- Champagne Flutes. Stemless flutes in borosilicate glass is durable and dishwasher-safe. $48 for set of 4.
- Secret Garden Bouquet Kit . Everything you need to create a beautiful arrangement, including colored Anemones, elegant roses, and plant food. From $75.
For the Men in Your Life
- Cold-Brew Coffee Maker. A plastic-free, 4-in-1 cold brew coffee maker is a complete brewing system for French press coffee, cold brew coffee, and hot or iced tea. $70.
- Massage Gun. My dad is obSESSED with his, and this one gets deeper into the muscle and delivers up to forty pounds of force while being super easy to hold. $399.
- Foaming Black Soap. Formulated with honey, tea tree, and shea butter, this cleanser targets clogged p0ors. Black-owned business. $10.
- Core Meditation Trainer. A simple piece of tech that helps guide meditation with gentle vibrations, audio instructions, and a built-in ECG to track heart rate variability. $179.
- Wool Slippers. These are the only slippers we’ve found that feature a chrome-free leather sole, and natural wool felt colored with low-impact dyes. $79.
- Gillmore Decanters. Made of seedy glass, these stunners feature an angled neck and globe stoppers. $495.
- Sleep Tincture. All the men in my life have trouble sleeping, so they are all getting this for Christmas; it features organic CBD (guaranteed free of THC) as well as traditional sleep-promoting botanicals like melatonin. $99.
- Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce. A keto, paleo, and Whole30-compatible version of his favorite sauce, made with cashew butter, avocado oil, and cayenne pepper. $17 for two bottles.
- Organic PJ’s. Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton rib; you can buy a matching set for the whole family. From $34.
- Norfolk Island Pine. A fun addition to home or office all year round, but particularly pretty as a live holiday tree during the winter season–just add lights! $57.
- Custom Puzzle. Put a family pic in this puzzle, which arrives in a patterned muslin drawstring pouch, packaged inside a hinged box with gold foil accents. From $42.
- Brushed Fleece Zip Hoodie. My husband needs a refresh on his hoodie collection, and this one is made of 100% organic cotton and comes in six rich colors. $65, but marked down to $45 for the holidays.
- Organic Down Pillow. There is nothing like real down, and this pillow is made of responsibly sourced feathers, and is wrapped in a 100% organic cotton shell. $139.
- Metabolism Super Powder. A male friend of mine swears by this stuff (it really is delicious–I whip up a smoothie with it when I’m craving a chocolate milkshake!). It works to fire up the metabolism, control cravings, and eliminate bloat. From $45–25% off right now with code XOMAIA-BF21.
- Organic Beard Balm Jojoba and Babassu penetrate deeply and moisturize with no greasy after feel. $16.
- Luxury Pajamas. Made of ultra-soft organic pima cotton, this set is cozy but breathable. $175.
- The Best of True Botanicals. Includes anti-aging serum, moisturizing oil, nourishing cleanser, resurfacing mask, and exfoliating scrub from one of the cleanest brands around. $125, and right now all orders are 20-30% off for the holidays.
- Superseed & Nut Collection. These satisfying packets are perfect for a healthful on-the-go snack (my favorite is the Anti-Inflammatory Blend). $60, and 25% off right now with code XOMAIA-BF21.
- Monrow Socks. Made of organic cotton, and in ten great colors, including a few fun tie-dyed ones. $34, but on sale now for $28.
- Bath Oil Trio. These luxurious oils come in three aromatherapeutic scents: Invigorate, Clarify, and De-Stress. $49, and 15% off right now.
- Glass Travel Mug. An elegant but durable coffee mug made from strong, double-walled insulated glass. $20.
- Rainwater Beauty Bars. These luxurious soaps are made with organically grown herbs, flowers, and grains to create unique textures and colors. $13.
- Woven Throw. Made of 100% organic cotton and stone-washed for softness, with eyelash fringe on top and bottom. $98.
- Home Spa Kit. Dry brushing is known to stimulate the lymphatic system, and the bath soaks soothe sore muscles while the body oil moisturizes the skin. $52.
- Oil & Vinegar Set. Whether prepping in the kitchen or serving at the table, these classic designs feature all the durable, toxin-free benefits of Le Creuset stoneware. On sale for $44.
- Personalized Book. Your child can fill in the blanks of this adorable book to create a personalized gift for her favorite teachers. $12.
- Organic Cotton Face Masks. Most teachers are still wearing masks—these high-quality organic ones come from sari workshops in western India. $11.
- Cozy Scarf. Cashmere blended, from a brand committed to animal welfare, fair trade practices, and ethical production. $75, and 25% off with code GHGIFT.
- Luxe Hand Sanitizer. Beautifully-scented, skin-softening formula. $14.
- Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. This decadent exfoliating mask is formulated for dull, congested skin, and features a seasonal pumpkin spice aroma. Black-owned business. $24.
- Winter Skin Repair Kit. Includes a hydrating body lotion, a renewing face moisturizer, and a luxurious beauty oil–all vegan, full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids, and in Earth-friendly packaging. $65.
For Babies & Toddlers
- Baby Book with Finger Puppet. Each page features a fruit that’s picked up and held under the raven‘s wings until he deposits it all in a basket at the end of this adorable book. $25.
- Organic Cotton Sweatshirt. This crewneck from Brooklyn-based Winter Water Factory can be paired with matching sweats for the cutest organic outfit. $46.
- Teether Rattle. Finished with a natural beeswax and flaxseed oil, and includes food-grade silicone rings that make fun noises. $17.
- Wooden Whale Whistle. Sustainably made from rubber tree and free of toxic dye, toddlers love to make music with this adorable whistle. $7.
- Avocado Stacker. A plastic-free stacker that doubles as a teether and features smooth layers, enhances cognitive skill-building, and is made of food- and medical-grade silicone. $31.
- Scrappy Elephants. Soft and eco-friendly, these 8” tall elephant lovies are stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps. $9.
- Organic Booties. Crafted from organic cotton jersey in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater. $18.
- Rubber Bath Toys. Completely plastic-free, these fun characters bubble when submerged and drain easily after playtime in the bath, beach, or pool. $4.
- Wooden Lion. Made entirely out of solid, sustainable maple and painted with water-based colors, this European company make a range of animals in chunky shapes for easy grasping. $24.
- Fleece Sleep Bag for Walkers. This cozy organic sleep sack features feet hole openings and a penguin-shaped crotch keeps kids from being able to swing their legs up to climb out of their cribs. $62.
- Fishy Game. Made in Germany, this sweet toy can be enjoyed either as free-play opportunity or as a first game for toddlers. $30.
- Canvas Toy Bin. Perfect for a nursery or playroom, this pretty cotton bin stands 10 inches high and can hold toys, book, or clothes. $28.
- Wash Mitt Set. This soft, absorbent mitt set is made of organic terry cotton and is crafted in a Certified Fair Trade facility without the use of pesticides or chemicals. $22.
- Holiday Romper. Made of GOTS-certified organic cotton, with convertible feet and snaps down the front, this adorable onesie comes in more than 20 designs. $25.
- Compartmentalized Suction Plate. These silicone suction plates feature compartments that are perfectly sized for infant and toddler portions. $17.
- Organic Bubble Bath. Formulated with certified organic plant, vegetable, flower, and tree extracts, this tear-free formula is gentle enough for even a newborn’s delicate skin. $11.
- 3 Pack of Natural Play Dough. This Natural dough 3 Pack is hand made in small batches using natural, non-toxic ingredients. It provides hours of artistic exploration. $19.
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Single wall design is lightweight and the updated sport cap features a removable soft silicone spout. $20.
- Personalized Stationary. With dozens of unique designs and recycled paper options. From $25.
- Shark Tank Bath Toys. Begin Again’s Natural Rubber Bath Toy is just like our other bath tub toys and includes a shark. $25.
- Wooden Whale Toy. This Whale Push Along Wooden Toy from Petit Collage has smooth wheels and simple easy to grasp shapes. $12.
- Alltruista. Creative, kid-friendly volunteer projects created in partnership with amazing nonprofits. $55.
- Organic Hoodie. Soft like a hand-me-down in organic cotton fleece, with a wash-resistant label to write a name. On sale now for $24.
- Organic Sheets. Oeko-Tex certified and available in several great prints. $129, and 20% off with FRIYAY2021.
- Popsicle Kit. A plastic-free and zero-waste popsicle experience, this set includes a stainless steel popscicle mold, stand, and 50 wooden sticks. $53.
- Walkabout Slippers. Soft, pliable, and perfect for indoors or out, with a laced system and cord lock that’s easy for tiny hands. $49.
- Hanging Galaxy. A fun space-themed cotton piece of art, hand-made by talented craftspeople. $69.
- Hooded Robe. The super soft, 100% cotton terry robe features a fun balloon motif at the chest and option to monogram a name beneath. $94.
- Wooden Building Blocks Game. Made in Germany, this set can be used to stack blocks for any age or as a fun and challenging 3D puzzle game for older children. $20.
- Rainbow Backpack. Made in Europe, and waterproof without the use of any toxic Teflon. $55.
- A World of Birds Book. Full of amazing facts about seventy-five different species and beautiful, colorful illustrations. $18.
For Tweens & Teens
- Puzzle That’s Also Art. Each puzzle features art by an emerging female artist, comes in sustainable packaging, and includes a tube of toxin-free glue and a straight-edge tool to keep and frame when the puzzle is completed. $40.
- Anti-Radiation Tablet Case. Contains signature technology that blocks up to 99% of EMF from an iPad or other tablet. From $105.
- Bamboo Electric Toothbrush. Offers a premium clean without taxing the environment because the biodegradable bamboo brush heads won’t end up in a landfill. $119.00
- Cashmere Beanie. Made with super-soft, ethically sourced cashmere and wears well with everything. $78, and 20% off right now.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses. Filters blue light to ease up on the potential negatives of spending too much time on screens. This pair is non-prescription, anti-glare, and virtually clear. $95.
- Unicorn Lotion. A super fun colorful lotion that smells like you’d imagine a unicorn would, all by way of organic extracts of vanilla, strawberry, peach, coconut, and chocolate. $20.
- Monthly Craft Kit. Whether they’re a new crafter or an experienced maker, each crate introduces fresh techniques, and finished projects are both fun and functional. Great for teens 14 and up. From $26 a month.
- Botany Cross Stitch. Appropriate for beginners and experienced cross stitchers alike, this includes an easy pattern, aida cloth, an embroidery hoop, embroidery thread, and a needle. $35.
- Body Scrub Trio. Buffs away dry skin and blankets skin in moisture. $14.
- Dry Gloss Manicure Kit. Hydrates, conditions cuticles, and adds natural shine using only natural ingredients. $39.
- Keyhole Bralette. A great first bra (but also my own favorite) made of organic cotton, with a wide underbust band, semi-adjustable straps, and self-lined cups. $48.
- Cotton Star Cushion. Available in eight pretty colors and machine-washable, these can be layered to create constellations on a bed. $59.
- Mini Gloss Set. Best-selling Beyond Gloss in four all-new shades: Truffle, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Rosy Shimmer—all in mini, take-anywhere sizes. $49, 15% off right now.
- Maskne Bundle. UPDATE: Sold out, unfortunately, but all of Lumion’s other products are 15% off with code gimme15.
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Keeps drink hot for 24 hours and iced for 63 hours–with a chip-resistant, toxin-free powder coat finish. $33.
Stocking Stuffers for Littles
- Natural Cosmetic Glitter. The world’s first 100% plastic free glitter, made from plants and certified biodegradable. $10.
- Organic Cotton Beanie. Made with 60% organically grown cotton, and available in seven great colors. $20, and 40% off and extra 10% off with codes GREAT and FIRST.
- Organic Undies. Available in sizes from 12 months to 12 years, and made from soft, breathable organic cotton. $30 for a 4-pack, and on sale now for $24.
- Love & Sage Kids Lip Balm. We are obsessed with both the natural ingredients and adorable packaging on this balm, which is entle enough for babies and moisturizing enough for the whole family. $12,
- Organic Socks. Made with organically grown cotton, with a soft knit and reinforced toe/heel. $30 for 7-pack, and 40% off and extra 10% off with codes GREAT and FIRST.
- Sanitizing Wipes Packets. Kills 99.9% of germs naturally, and easy to toss in a backpack or lunchbox. $4 for pack of 10.
- Wooden Camera Toy. With a clickable shutter button and adjustable kaleidoscope lens children can point and shoot in any direction. $16.
- Ombre Straws. Reusable silicone straws that are safe for teeth, compatible with most straw tops, and easy to clean. $7 for pack of 6.
- Bubble Gum Bath Bomb. Extra large bath bomb that smells just like bubble gum but it made with only natural flavors. $6.
- Sonic Toothbrush for Tiniest Teeth. A unique LED light up brush head assists with the the inspection of tiny teeth–separate heads for babies and toddlers. $15
- Bio Bubbles. Organic, biodegradable play bubbles that can be blown through rings of three different sizes. $5.
- Cotton Cow Rattle. 100% organic cotton knit and filled with organic hypoallergenic sustainable corn husk fiber. $11.
- Organic Bib. Made of certified organic cotton with two adjustable back snaps. $16, and 40% off right now.
- Wood and Silicone Teether. Lghtweight and easy to hold for even tiny babies. $16.
- Calendula Toothpaste. Comes in five fun flavors, free of fluoride and rich in xylitol. $7.
Stocking Stuffers for Grownups